Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop (2-hours)
Get along with anyone, even if you’re not a “people person”
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently and views tasks and relationships differently. The Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
Team Collaboration Workshop (2 hours):
Are you creating an environment for your team to win? The most effective way to improve your company’s results is to develop your team’s ability to work cohesively. Helping individual members of your team understand how to contribute their unique talents toward the overall goal of teamwork and collaboration will bring out the best in them, increase their productivity and boost their morale.
Living the Laws of Leadership (2 days)
Based on John C Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, this workshop will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the leadership challenges you encounter daily within your profession. During this two-day immersive workshop, you will:
- Understand the four leadership disciplines and behaviors
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and practice the behaviors required to effectively lead yourself and others
- Identify ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your daily life
Coaching for Leaders (1/2 day)
Learn and apply the proven Maxwell Method of Coaching
Discover powerful skills to dramatically improve your ability to influence those you lead to greater results in their business and personal lives. This workshop will equip you with both the knowledge and the skills to:
- Learn the skill of coaching and build better relationships with those you lead
- Coach others to success – rather then tell them what to do
- Empower others to sharpen their ability to solve problems and achieve results
Sales Impact Workshop (2 hours)
Whether you are new to selling or a seasoned sales veteran, the Maxwell Sales Impact Report and Workshop will undoubtedly guide you to impactful sales results. This report help you discover your selling style and ways to maximize it. It also offers awareness of the various buying styles of your clients.
If you sell any product, service of a combination thereof, this report will equip you to:
- Identify your preferred style of selling and understand your sales strengths and limitations
- Learn how to connect with potential buyers and find out what makes them tick
- Use the matrix of customer buying styles to learn how to sell to every type of person
- Receive a detailed Sales Impact Report and get a clear picture of how to improve your sales results and performance
Fundamentals of Selling Workshop (1 day)
When it comes to selling, how you show up in the eyes of the buyer is one of the most important things you can master. This workshop breaks down the fundamental skills that will help you improve your sales results. We will cover:
- The BASICS OF SELLING, including the sales process, key terminology and effective approaches to selling
- How to prepare for SALES CONVERSATIONS
- How to ESTABLISH RAPPORT by asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS
- Mastering your UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP)
- Perfecting your SALES PITCH
- CLOSING STRATEGIES to create a win-win for you and the buyer
Ask us about how we can design a teambuilding event for you. Whether you have 90 minutes, a half-day, full-day, or multi-day retreat in mind, we can build something that will suit your team’s needs.
We offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company-sponsored event
- Partnership Summit
We will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships, equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group. This ultimately increases productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, at your request, we will incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Have questions about how
Spark can help you know, grow,
and multiply? Let’s start a